Sunday, May 9, 2010

Hello. Again.

Hey Chelsea.
It's me again.
Just, you know, doing this again. If once didn't help, maybe twice will. Just have to keep plugging away at it.
I know it's hard. But you have to. And you're doing a bit better. Even since the last letter. I'm just here for two things:
A) Laughing will help. So laugh. Lots.
B) Allow yourself to be a bit miffed that he waltzed into your happy place, without your permission, and now he's leaving it, without your permission. Your feelings about that aren't irrational.
Now go eat something. I can count your ribs.
--Chelsea

2 comments:

  1. I am getting brown rice tomorrow.
    My rice cooker is insanely easy to use--I think it even has a 'brown rice' button.
    The fish is in the bottom drawer of my desk.
    So if you ever want some rice n' fish, lemme know.
    Or if you ever want some and I'm out, that's where all the stuff is (I'll keep the rice in that drawer too). I have no problem making food or doing dishes (I like dishes <3), so if you're hungry, please ask. Especially if you're going to dodge meals--eat at home, at least.
    FUUUU-
    you need some meat on yur bones, lady.

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. I hope blogging is helping a bit.

    ReplyDelete