I like warm smells that belong to warm bodies with warm breath and warm smiles. I like warm fingers dancing across my back and warm blankets pulled up to my collar bone. I like warm faces pressed into my neck in the bright sunlight of a clear and cold October morning. I like warm sweatshirts draped over my shoulders and warm laughter and warm words. I like warm coffee and eggs while sitting on cool counters while warm conversation fills the room.
I'm almost right on top of some challenging thoughts that I would love to dive into and explore. I am almost there. Almost at a radically different moment of life in which I could, quite possibly, go careening into almost nothings. Right on top of these thoughts, these words.
New territory.
But for some reason...
My brain just isn't there yet. Not enough input to generate an output.
No comments:
Post a Comment